Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Oh that rascal Mr. Fingers!

Three years later, and I still don't understand a thing. Maybe I never will.

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

Go Go Power Rangers!

To be perfectly honest, I was expecting this to be some kind of weird hentai flash of Pink Ranger getting raped. I am pleasantly surprised that isn't the case! Even more so that this was a pretty cool short. Very slick animation skills bro!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Wow.

Beacuase is now in my vocabulary, and frequently used.

BearBound BearBound

Simple, fun, and cute!

All the endings were pretty funny. My favorite is probably Look Down On Me. :P You did very well with just 3 days!

Paranormal Shark Activity Paranormal Shark Activity

I'm so confused

Oh god, there's so many blocks in the water, why is the shark so big? What are these balls falling from the sky? MOMMY!

Also pretty sweet how the directional keys will cancel out jumping when stuck on grass.

ThinXIII responds:

Hehe, thanks man, glad you like it. :D

Alt Concept: Guile Alt Concept: Guile

Finally

Guile's theme goes with being a great father I bet.

lucha dore lucha dore

Friggin cheese 'n' rice

Okay I don't do this, I actually made this account finally after years of lurking to leave you a message about this art. It's amazing! In literally every way, the more I look at it the more I'm blown away. At first it seems a very simple piece of art, but the background is everything in this.

I love the background, he looks like he has a very hard and sad life and I feel sad for him when looking through it and seeing him going through it all during his match. If this was a canvas, I would buy it, if it was a book, I'd read it, and if it was a movie I would watch it in an instant. It's absolutely amazing and you do a great job with it. Thank you!